Custom options and passing options via command line.

I have question about custom options in network interface definitions
and passing it via command line.
In currend Debian tools

(https://manpages.debian.org/buster/ifupdown/interfaces.5.en.html)
there is a possibility to define custom option and passing it to up/down
script (see ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES section)
Is it possible in *.network files?

Moreover: can I pass option during interface up/down?
For example, in my if-up*/if-down* scripts I have code for replacing (or
not!) default route when needed.[1]

Then I can execute something like:

ifup wlan0 -o replacedefaultroute=on

how I can achieve this with networkctl (or other systemd tool)?

KJ
[1]
in man systemd.network
I found

[DHCPV4]
UseRoutes=

but I am not sure if this is about default routes or only classless
static routes

KJ

--
http://stopstopnop.pl/stop_stopnop.pl_o_nas.html