systemd move processes to user.slice cgroup after updating service configuration file

dear all experts,

now we have such a problem:

we need to update our systemd service configuration file,

before updating, our service has already created some processes and make them attach to cgroup /system.slice/{our-service-name}.service/{our-service-sub-group}, this is what we would expect,

but, on some machine, sometimes, after we updating our service configuration file,  these processes as mentioned above, will be moved to /user.slice, this is what we do NOT expect, there is a certain probability that this will happen

how to prevent this action from systemd? it will be a great honor for me to get your help, thanks.