Re: unable to attach pid to service delegated directory in unified mode after restart

It's shown as active, so where is the problem?

I have found the problem.
I start my main process (slurmd) on a terminal, which then forks-exec a /bin/sleep infinity and creates a new scope adding the pid of the sleep.

If the slurmd is terminated with ctrl+c then the child processes die, so the scope is destroyed. So I need to daemonize the sleep.
Or... use a service directly.