Re: How to grant systemd-nspawn access to USB device?

Indeed, this was not a problem with systemd, I just did not check the device permission.
Chmod fixes it for the current boot, and a new udev rule fixes the issue permanently.
Kevin P.

Il giorno ven 11 mar 2022 alle ore 04:09 Cristian Rodríguez <crrodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
On Wed, Mar 9, 2022 at 12:09 PM Kevin P <petrilli.kevin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello Greg and thanks for answering :)
> I never used strace, so I couldn't figure from the output, but further research led me to this post: http://www.pclinuxos.com/forum/index.php?topic=135714.0
> So I just tried (on the host):
> chmod o+rw /dev/bus/usb/001/005
> And it is now working. I was not expecting this to be the solution.

This is not the solution.. of course. Your seat does have access to
the device, it doesn't have the correct permissions.