Converting xinetd files

I've found the pid0 blog, and had no real trouble (I think, I haven't tested it yet :-) converting an xinetd setup.

But the documentation (man systemd.service) didn't tell me how to convert a couple of settings, namely xinetd had "user=" and "group=". Okay, user= was root, so group= probably doesn't matter either, but how do you get a service to change user and drop privileges? It would be nice to know for the future, even the near future to try and modify qm/scarletdme so it doesn't need root and lower any possible attack surface.

Cheers,
Wol