Google VRP - Payments Satisfaction Survey 2022

Google Forms
Having trouble viewing or submitting this form?
Fill out in Google Forms
I've invited you to fill out a form:
VRP Payments Satisfaction Survey 2022
Hi bug hunters!

As you probably know, Google has moved to a new payment system last year. This means, the tools and processes our various VRPs (Android/Chrome/Google/Play) use to pay bug hunters have changed drastically.

We want to hear your *honest* feedback about how happy you are with the new tools and processes. Is it easy to get paid as a bug hunter? What works well, what can be improved?

As a token of appreciation, we will give out swag to 20 random respondents. Good luck and thanks for your time!

(Form closes midnight Friday 28 January 2022)
Create your own Google Form