Re: asset failure that looks like it's coming from systemd/

On Sat, Dec 25, 2021 at 1:04 PM Steve Dodd <steved424@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 24 Dec 2021 at 10:11, Jonathan Kelly <jonkelly@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> No. I'm in the middle here ... trying to compile unicon and it borks ... the unicon people don't know anything about random-util.c ... it not part of their software.

Only thing I can think of is that something used in the compilation
process is pulling in one of the systemd nss or pam modules? Though
heaven only knows why ...

yep, something like that and the load caused by the build process is  causing r = not to be equal to n ... but.. larger ? wut?