systemd-homed state dirty and not enough disk space

Hello, I have a problem. I rebooted my PC and now I can't login to my user account. I logged in on the console as root and run homectl activate lyubomir, got "not enough disk space" error. I've got some. #homeworklyubomir.home<some_hexadecimal_here> file at /home that is 782GBs. I have changed systemd-logind to kill processes on logout, but I've logged out some times before I believe so probably it's not some bad logout process I guess?