Re: Xorg or Wayland Environment

You don't hard-code it, you just use it?

In your case, since you have a user service which appears bound to the
lifetime of a graphical (X/Wayland) session, I guess
graphical-session.target is what you want.
See man systemd.special.

So far, I think only GNOME implements graphical-session.target though.