when mount is delayed - start unit which depends on it - ?

Hi guys.

I'm trying to have unit to start...
well,
I have a luks device which waits for manual passphrase input, when that happens 'systemd' mounts, without user intervention(which is great), that luks device.
fstab:
/dev/mapper/luks.devs /devs   ext4 noatime,nobarrier,noatime,x-systemd.device-timeout=2,nofail 1 2 and now I'll have many units/services which depend on that mount, because they need to get to paths to get their configs & other bits.

Question - how do I make such a unit to re/start when 'systemd' does the mount? Naturally, ideally without any ways external to 'systemd'.

I'm on CentOS with 'systemd-239-50.el8.x86_64'.

many thanks, L.