Re: how to know what triggered a serivce start

 Hi
How to know what triggered a service start ?
For eg, service X may Require service Y, so starting service-Y will start service-X.
Can I get this info from 'systemd-analyze' ?
If yes, which argument to use for systemd-analyze?
I am interested to see what actually triggered  and not just list out the dependency of a service
Thanks