Re: Does systemctl unmask enables a service also?

On Sat, Jul 17, 2021, 22:23 Debraj Manna <subharaj.manna@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

I have read this article and it appears to me that unmasking and starting a service should also enable it back. But on trying it does not appear to happen like that

ubuntu@vrni-platform:~$ sudo systemctl status flinkjobs.service
● flinkjobs.service - Flinkjobs Service
   Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/flinkjobs.service; disabled; vendor preset: enabled)

Well, in your case it wasn't actually enabled in the first place...