Resource ( systemd )

I'm developing a web server in python that is referenced in the path inside a systemd service ( server.service ). In the path that points to the execution of the python file it works without problems but when I make any changes in this file it is necessary to restart the file in order to get the updates. Is there any way to implement a property in (server.service) of the type (autosave) so that you no longer need to use restarting the service when there are changes in the related file in python ?

Att,
João Aguiar