Re: Block systemd from adding new services

This is admittedly slight off-topic but as you seem to be maintaining servers available on the public internet, this really affects us all.

What you are asking for is the equivalent of "which brand of band-aid should I use for whenever I get hit by a bus".

Human or bot doesnt' matter - if your machines keep getting rooted, *please* address *that*.

Regards,
Peter