Re: systemctl service-watchdogs yes does not resume

Some updates:

I found the interface for disable/enable at the interface

org.freedesktop.systemd1.Manager.

I did get another service with WatchdogSec= to print a log every 10s when the service watchdogs was disabled. And after enabling the service watchdogs the SIGABRT was generated when the watchdog fires. So it works as it I expected.

However, I don't understand why I only got one watchdog ignored log print when I just added WatchdogSec= in my test service file. I tried to compare with the one that was working, but the only thing I think matter is the Type=notify, while my test service didn't have the Type= defined. See my test service file below:​

[Unit]
Description=MyTest

[Service]
ExecStart=/usr/local/bin/mytest