APIs for JournalD commands

Hi Folks,

I have to write some tests to ensure the functionality of JournalD, which is used by a project I’m working on. For this I’ve found the APIs defined in header file <systemd/sd-journal.h> that can be used for many of my issues, but there is a gap between what this header file offers and what can be done by command ‘journalctl’. For example, for verifying the sealing I haven’t found any corresponding API in the header file. As well as for rotating.

So, is there somewhere a header file with the missing APIs? Or can verification (or rotation) be done only by command ‘journalctl’?

With kind Regards,

Andreas