Re: bitcoind.service activation problem

Dnia Sat, Apr 10, 2021 at 05:39:34PM +0600, Shafiun Miraz napisał(a):
> [image: image.png]
> [image: image.png]
> I am getting this error. Please someone help me!

  Hey Shafiun, couple of notes:

- sending screenshots is not helpful, please just copy the message next
  time;

- there are no actual information why bitcoind.service is not starting.
  Use "systemctl status bitcoind" to see more information and logs
  related to the bitcoind.service. You can also use
  "journalctl -u bitcoind.service" to see full logs.

  I expect startup problem is connected to bitcoind's configuration, but
  without logs it's only guesswork.

- finally, this is not a correct place to get support. Please open a bug
  with your Linux Distribution and ask them to replace systemd-devel URL
  with real support address (bugzilla, forum, github issues etc.).
  This way users will get quicker support in the future.

--
Tomasz Torcz                Only gods can safely risk perfection,
tomek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx     it's a dangerous thing for a man.  — Alia