successful mount starts a service - how?

hi guys.

I'm fiddling with it but have run out of options/ideas.
What I would like to have is systemd starts a service when a device, in my case a crypt-luks device, gets mounted which mount would happen by manual 'cryptsetup open' I see when that manual action takes place then systemd changes status of a home.mount (which is in fstab) to "active" - and it's here where I hope systemd would auto-start a service.
Is such a "simple" thing possible?
many thanks, L