Re: Bug in kernel-install

Buenos dias;

 en el shell export Variable para que tome los cambios.

El mar, 22 dic 2020 a las 14:48, Joe Pater (<02joepater06@xxxxxxxxx>) escribió:
kernel-install seems to be making a mistake generating my
grub.cfg:

kernelopts="root=/dev/mapper/fedora_localhost--live-root=/dev/mapper/fedora_localhost--live-root=/dev/mapper/fedora_localhost--live-root=/dev/mapper/fedora_localhost--live-root=/dev/mapper/fedora_localhost--live-root=

And so on - see the attached config. It seems to be because the root
option ends with 'root'. I can reproduce it every time at the moment
on my machine (fedora 33, kernel 5.9.15). It's only happened the last
3 or 4 kernel updates - I don't know whether that's because the bug is
recent, or because the install script was using a different program
previously.

I'll provide more info if necessary, but I suspect it's a fairly
obvious logic bug.

Thanks,
Joe