can networkd's DHCP server do static leases or dynamic updates?

I have searched all over the internet and I can't seem to find an answer to the question in the subject line.

Right now I use ISC's dhcpd and ISC's bind together to generate updates to a dynamic zone, where some machines get whatever IP is available in the pool while others are always assigned the same address, period. I can set that up without too much effort using those programs. But since I use Systemd and I know that systemd has integrated DHCP support, I'd like to know if there's a way I can replace ISC's dhcpd with systemd's and still get the fixed addresses and dynamic updates.

--
Dan Egli
From my Test Server