Which udev action is run on boot for my device?

Hello,

as the topic states, I want to know which action(s) from "add", "remove", "change", "move", "online", "offline", "bind", and "unbind" were triggered on my device. Is there any way to check that?

At the beginning of  /usr/lib/udev/rules.d/49-sane.rules there is:

ACTION!="add", GOTO="libsane_rules_end"

Udevadm info doesn't show libsane_matched property for my scanner.

If I trigger the device manually with action "change", the variable is still not there, as per the rule.

But if I trigger it with "add", the variable is there and also uaccess rule gets executed.

So the ultimate quesiton is: what kind of trigger was executed on my device on boot time?

--
Pozdrawiam / Greetings
Marcin Kocur █