Re: Using timedatectl on a readonly rootfile system using mender

And this is a major problem for any one running raspberry pi, NXP or any other embedded processor that uses mender and embedded linux.
A machine with embedded linux running on it goes to San Francisco and then transported to Chicago.
And you are saying that we shouldn't be allowed to change the timezone? Just because you are not "convinced"
Does this group have a poll system? Let's put this to poll and see?

I have tried having a rational explanation with you but your attitude is just appalling

I have tried this solution and it works https://github.com/systemd/systemd/pull/8277.
I just don't understand why you are not willing to accept this. And provide a solution to all the people using raspberry pi and or embedded processors?

Regards,
Shravan Singh
(239) 243-0838

Blue Sparq, Inc.