Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2020 20:16:19 +0100
From: Dave Howorth <systemd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Jérémy ROSEN <jeremy.rosen@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  systemd unit timer

On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 18:42:36 +0200
Jérémy ROSEN <jeremy.rosen@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> You could create a timer that starts another timer...

Sorry, are you answering my question? (Top-posting makes it difficult
to understand without context)

If so, why might I want to do that and why couldn't I do it using cron?

If you're answering the OP's question then perhaps make that clear, but
again why couldn't that be done using cron?

Why invent yet another mechanism?