Q: ExecStartPost and SuccessExitStatus

Hi!

I have a case where my main process has two success exit codes, and I'd like to run the ExecStartPost only if the exit code was 0. However as I understand the documentation any exit code listed for SuccessExitStatus is considered successful. I also listed the alternative success return code in RestartPreventExitStatus, but that's probably not necessary.
If I don't list the alternative exit code as success, the service will be flages as failed, I guess...

How would you solve this problem?

Regards,
Ulrich