Re: Seccomp allow/log action

On Mo, 13.07.20 10:02, Chris PeBenito (chpebeni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> > I think it would be more flexible to extend the error code return per
> > system call, like
> > SystemCallFilter=gettimeofday:LOG
>
> Yes, that provides much more granularity but is it necessary to support that
> level of granularity in systemd?  Fine-grained system call logging is
> available in the audit subsystem and is much more flexible.

Well, if libseccomp supports this already and it feats neatly into our
syntax/model I think we can suport for Topi suggested. And I think the
syntax Topi suggests makes a lot of sense and is a nice extension to
what we already have in place.

I mean, I personally don't like audit very much, I'd always prefer
using something else over audit...

Lennart

--
Lennart Poettering, Berlin