Re: systemd-networkd, IPv6PrivacyExtensions=kernel, sysctl and devicenames

Found the reason for this global issue. The not working machine had not been moved to SLAAC, as I've though it was, but had still been configured statically.

Bummer.

As a workaround I have set default values:

net.ipv6.conf.default.stable_secret=<hex>
net.ipv6.conf.default.addr_gen_mode=2
net.ipv6.conf.all.addr_gen_mode=2

But I am getting different results on two different machines. One, where it works even on a systemd renamed link, and one, where it is not. Still trying to figure out, why that is.