Re: : How to modify systemd so that the NTP function is disabled when systemd is first started?

There is no need to modify systemd.

$ systemctl disable systemd-timesyncd

That command will stop the systemd-timesyncd service from being
started. It may also be necessary to mask it:

$ systemctl mask systemd-timesyncd