Some Questions About Systemd and Dbus-daemon

Hi everyone,

I have some questions and I'd like to know if you can help to answer them.

1. What is the relationship among systemd¡¢dbus(libdbus,dbus-daemon) and dbus-broker?
2. Does systemd rely on dbus-broker(dbus-daemon) or vice versa?
3. Is org.freedesktop.DBus generated first or is dbus-broker started first?
4. Does org.freedesktop.DBus rely on dbus-broker or vice versa?
5. What is the usage of dbus.socket?
6. If I use systemd and dbus-broker only, does this mean that I can abandon dbus(libdbus,dbus-daemon) instead of rely on it?
7. I'd love to know the relationship of systemd and dbus, also the internals of systemd. Is there any materials you can share?

Thank you in advance and looking forward to your early reply!

Frank