[nspawn] Could you plz explain me, about resources

Hi there! I am new for containers and i try systemd-nspawn . I created my first container with

MemoryHigh=100M
MemoryMax=100M
MemorySwapMax=1M

but _inside_ container i see all host resources (for example — 1Gb RAM). All i want — see inside containers actual limits for this container as done in LXC with lxcfs. Is this possible? And if not, could you please explain to me why?
--
Хиль Эдуард