The meaning of CanMultiSession=no on non-seat0

Hi

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this. I can't seem to find a system-user
mailing list for this purpose on freedesktop.

So I am curious about what CanMultiSession=no means, as I am able to start a
Weston session on a secondary seat (eg seat1 if I set up the hardware with udev
or seat-pci-pci-xxxx_xx_xx_x if I use pci-bridge-seat devices on QEMU.

These seats, since they don't have TTYs I guess say CanMultiSession=no which is
my understanding, however, I can start a second instance of Weston, and switch
in between them fine, and Weston seems to respond to the sessions switching, so
I am not quite sure what is missing? Is it something else related to security?
Or the kernel?

Because as far as I can tell, I can start multiple sessions on these seats.

Thanks