Conditional dependency

Hi,
Is there a way to specify conditional dependency in service files ?
My use case is : I have a include file my.include that contains 'After=core.service' among other things.
I have services A,B,C and X. As of now , all include my.include.
Now my requirement is - I want services A,B and C to be dependent on core.service but  X service should not depend on core.service.one solution i thought is -
Instead of include my.include in all 4 services, I can create 2 separate include files and include appropriate files in those services.
Is there any other better way ?
Regards
Prashant