Antw: Re: confusing message "systemd[1]: nss-lookup.target: Dependency Before=nss-lookup.target dropped"

Nachricht <a84b6282-31bb-7677-01fb-e46a39ac9a85@xxxxxxxxx>:
> 14.01.2020 10:57, Ulrich Windl пишет:
>> Hi!
>>
>> I see the message
>> systemd[1]: nss-lookup.target: Dependency Before=nss-lookup.target dropped
>> several times, wondering:
>>
>> Does it say "nss-lookup.target" has a dependency "Before=nss-lookup.target"

> that was dropped, or is the first argument simply the wrong unit being
> displayed? It's systemd 228 of SLES 12 SP4.
>>

> this is private SUSE patch so wrong list. But if you want to fix it -

Why is this the wrong list? I want to understand what's going on inside
systemd.

> edit /etc/insserv.conf and delete +named from $named line. It is not
> really the fix, more a workaround, but this entry was non-functional
> anyway so it simply eliminates extra noise.

As the system in question does not have named installed, I wonder what's going
on.

The man page systemd.special(7) explains: "systemd automatically adds
dependencies of type
After= for this target unit to all SysV init script service units with an LSB
header referring to the "$named" facility."

So does that mean some LSB script in turn depends on nss-lookup.target?

How could I query "what depends on nss-lookup.target?" amd "what contributes
to nss-lookup.target?"?