Re: systemd-nspawn isolation potentially causing issues with distccmon-text

Thank you for the reply. I believe the container is being invoked from
a user session.  I am unclear how to set the containername.  The Arch
tools are invoking systemd-nspawn like this:

exec ${CARCH:+setarch "$CARCH"} systemd-nspawn -q \
 -D "$working_dir" \
 -E "PATH=/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin" \
 --register=no --keep-unit --as-pid2 \
"${mount_args[@]}" \
"$@"

I tried appending a -M name into that mix but got these errors.  Can
you recommend a workaround for either the script or the systemd-run
command?

"--keep-unit --register=yes may not be used when invoked from a user session."