When will my timer next run?

I've created my service timer with the following:

[Timer]
# wait a bit after boot to let our victim catch up with its work
OnBoot=13m
# let the victim get some work done between backups
# we use inactive to prevent back-to-back backups if they run long
OnUnitInactiveSec=1h

I then run list-timers but all the time columns for my service are n/a. I want my backup to run with an hour between backups, and with a pause after boot to let all the machines come up and finish overdue work from any long power outage. I started the timer unit and then see this:

# systemctl  list-timers
NEXT LEFT LAST PASSED UNIT ACTIVATES n/a n/a n/a n/a rsync-Saruman.timer rsync-Saruman.service