/etc/fstab dependences migrated between units due to automount feature

Hi all!

I have found a somehow strange systemd "feature" that I'm not sure if it's a bug. Let me know if you prefer having this reported on GitHub instead.

First, let me explain my setup: I have a data filesystem that is split in two encrypted partitions (with LUKS) formated as a single btrfs raid1 filesystem.
I manage to make everything work just modifying fstab and crypttab.

The problem arises when I try to make the data partition mounted on demand (`x-systemd.automount`). That's because it makes my "decrypted partitions" dependences (declared with `systemd.requires=systemd-cryptsetup@xxx.service`) move from the .mount autogenerated unit to the .automount one. This causes the partitions to be decrypted even if the data filesystem is never used, because the .automount unit is activated on boot. Is there a reasoning for this behavior or I'm missing something?

Here is a link with the autogenerated units with and without the automount option:
 https://pastebin.com/RkdHFt59

Thanks!