vconsole for handicapped or older people

Hi,

getting older I'm nearly not able to read the text on a virtual console.
I'm working with opensuse tumbleweed on a laptop and was able to
configure the KDE screen for my needs, but not the vconsole.

Google told me that probably systemd is responsible for vconsole-
configuration, but in vconsole.conf there seem to be options for me
to make the text readable:

- the preconfigured font "eurlatgr" has no fontsize-option
- vconsole.conf has no fontsize-parameter
- vconsole.conf has no screen-resolution parameter
- vconsole.conf has no parameter to select a framebuffer, e.g 1052x768

can anybody help with links to more detailed documentation or with hints
how to configure vconsole in systemd/Opensuse Tumbleweed?

Thanks
Hans-Peter