Re: sd-bus: process ret_error from callback

Hi Lennart,

That would explain my problem. I'm binding the handler to a signal:

	r = sd_bus_add_match(bus, NULL,
	"type='signal',sender='com.xiphos.foo',path='/foo',member='packet_received'",
	packet_received_callback, &foo);

I'll find another way of handling that error.
Thanks for taking the time,

Liam