Re: SystemCallFilter

On Di, 28.05.19 17:16, Josef Moellers (jmoellers@xxxxxxx) wrote:

> >> Yes.
> >>
> >> Linux has always been a moving target and in very many circumstances
> >> this has been A Good Idea!
> >> I guess I'm too much old school and try to keep to the principle of
> >> least surprise.
> >
> > I added some docs about this to this PR:
> >
> > https://github.com/systemd/systemd/pull/12686
> >
> > ptal!
>
> ... and in the section about SyscallErrorNumber, there is a duplicate
> remark:
>
> See (see <citerefentry
> project='man-pages'><refentrytitle>errno</refentrytitle><manvolnum>3</manvolnum></citerefentry>
> for a full list) for a full list of error codes.
>
> ... unless this is somehow mangled by the documetation builder.

I fixed both issues now, and submitted as new PR:

https://github.com/systemd/systemd/pull/12847

(btw, please always add review comments to the github PR rather than
the mailing list, it's a lot easier to keep track of for us, and
remember what is cared for already and what not)

ptal,

thanks,

Lennart

--