Re: suggestion: auto reload as the default to help packagers?

On Fri, 31 May 2019, Reindl Harald wrote:
[...]
> [harry@srv-rhsoft:/downloads/f28-f29]$ cat *.txt | grep -i "changed on disk"
> Warning: The unit file, source configuration file or drop-ins of
> mlocate-updatedb.timer changed on disk. Run 'systemctl daemon-reload' to
> reload units.
[...]

Without knowing how any of those files were generated, I cannot comment on
them.

As I said, I do not see these kinds of errors during regular RPM
transactions (online or offline).

If you think you have a bug, please raise a bug report. Mailing list rants
won't help you.