In unit files of systemd version 234 Type=notify not working

Hi all,

We are building Genivi 14 in which we are trying to launch weston at boot time with service file.

service file is as follows:

[Unit]
Description= launch weston
Requires=  dbus-session.service dbus.service systemd-user-sessions.service
After= dbus-session.socket dbus.service  dbus-session.service systemd-user-sessions.service  session-c1.scope
ConditionPathExists=/dev/tty0

[Service]
Type=notify
User=root
Restart=on-failure
ExecStart=/usr/bin/weston
NotifyAccess=all
PAMName=login
StandardInput=tty-fail
TTYPath=/dev/tty7
TTYReset=yes
TTYVHangup=yes
TTYVTDisallocate=yes
UtmpIdentifier=tty7
UtmpMode=root
TimeoutStartSec=60
WatchdogSec=20
#ExecStart=/usr/bin/weston

[Install]
WantedBy=basic.target

Here Type=notify is not supporting.

I observed other types are working fine.

Please help me to solve this issue.

Thank You

and any attachments. Thank you