Re: Antw: Re: Antw: Re: Arbitrary restrictions (e.g. for RuntimeDirectory)

On 5/14/19 8:39 AM, Ulrich Windl wrote:
> Nachricht <064ac942-a4d7-b547-0705-22f3262f5f29@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> On 5/13/19 8:20 AM, Ulrich Windl wrote:
>>
>> That's actually not true. The argument for `systemd-analyze verify` is a
>> file name,
>> so you verify an arbitrary file for correctness:
>
> So it seems it improved since v228. I filed an enhancement request for
> OpenSUSE to upgrade systemd yesterday, BTW...

It has always worked this way, iirc, i.e. it was meant to be used for
offline unit verification, so it should definitely work with systemd v228.

Reference:
https://github.com/systemd/systemd/commit/8b835fccdad78d89f9cc64f9b02059fb75ffbab1

>> $ cat > test.service << EOF
>>> [Unit]