sd-bus: "cancelling" async method call

Hi,

Is there a way in sd-bus to "cancel" an async call issued through sd_bus_call_async() or sd_bus_call_method_async()? Under cancelling here I mean that the call issued can proceed to its end, but I'm just no more interested in results and don't want sd-bus to invoke provided callback when the reply comes.

sd_bus_call_async() and sd_bus_call_method_async() functions provide sd_bus_slot* as an output argument, so if I applied sd_bus_slot_unref() on that slot ptr would sd-bus ignore the async call reply then? Or is there another way?

Thanks a lot :)

Stanislav.