Restart=on-failure & service failure "Dependency failed for"

dear devel

I have a service which fails "Dependency failed for Pacemaker High
Availability Cluster Manager" but that dependency is up & okey(corosync)
(cannot say why pacemaker's systemctl thinks that some dep failed)

So I thought I'd help pacemaker.service by adding:

[Service]
TimeoutStopSec=5min
Restart=on-failure
RestartSec=60

but that does not seem to work.

Is that because Restart=on-failure does not cover such a scenario where
a dependency fails?

If yes is there any way to cover such a scenarios?

many thanks, L.