Re: StartLimitBurst/StartLimitInterval not getting enforced

But the doc says
https://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/systemd.unit.html
" however, they apply to all kinds of starts (including manual), not just those triggered by theRestart= logic"
so a sper doc , they apply to manual start/stop too.