How to print debug printf messages when we login using telnet

Dear All,

We successfully login using telnet on board.

Our application start as systemd service in order to start at boot time.

We define service as follow:

[Unit]

Description=Initmyapplication

[Service]

ExecStart=/usr/bin/myapplication &

Our application have some debug messages implemented using printf.

After completing login process using telnet those printf are not visible on telnet.

After killing application by kill -9 myapplication command and starting application by executing command /usr/bin/myapplication & debug printf are visible.

I have following question

  1. How to get those printf when AM4376 start after power on and available on console when we login through telnet?

I tried Standard output =tty

            TTYPATH= /dev/pts/0

But if there is no device (/dev/pts/0) service gets terminated

      2. Is there any other way to print debug printf output when we login using telnet?

Please guide me to solve the issue.

Regards,

Dhananjay Patil

L&T Technology Services Ltd

www.LntTechservices.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.