Which unit type and which parameter to use

Hi,

I have a cli application that will be opened when remote user log in through ssh.

Should I create a service file for such application?

And since CLI requires a controlling terminal, what should I do to set up the unit file?

Last, how can I use systemd to do resource management for the cli application?

I know how to do it using a cgroup directly but it seems I have use systemd to operate cgroup as well.

Thanks for any information!

Best,
Robin