Re: Run OpenVPN unprivileged as systemd user service

Hello Paul, ...

As one option, it is possible to spin up a systemd-nspawn container, run the openvpn server in there with it's own networking namespace, and map the port of the openvpn server to the host.
You can make all kind's of scenarios, ...

Greetings, ...