Re: Sudo program broken

Finaly I go back to Ubuntu serveur and my two wifi device works wihout have katoolin installed 😃 I will try to install the wifi pen tester wihout the katoolin !

Provenance : Courrier pour Windows 10

De : Dorian ROSSE <dorianbrice@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : Saturday, October 13, 2018 9:33:34 AM
À : systemd-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: [systemd-devel] Sudo program broken

Hello everybody !

Because I have more than one internet giver I move from a twisted Ubuntu server / Kali from katoolin finally I install from the begun a Kali live which mdadm for mount my system on Raid 1 mode !

I don’t known why but my two Linux system aren’t success to have internet from my routeur BitDefender also I plug the Synology routeur ;) (And finally that works ... good)

Have a nice weekend,

Regards.

Dorian Rosse.