require=? to prevent premature session termination

Hi,

my service needs to delay the stop of ssh during shutdown.
New ssh connections while my service is still runnign must be accpted, too.

So far I was able to postpone the stop of ssh and allow new connections:
[Unit]
BindsTo=ssh.service getty.target
After=ssh.service getty.target

[Service]
Type=simple
TimeoutStopSec=600
ExecStart=/usr/local/bin/rbs

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target

The remaining problem is that upon shutdown/restart existing ssh users still get disconnected.
How can I that postpone, too? or, better: what is the missing depdency?

Any ideas?

Regards,

Ralf