Re: Select on value of log message

unfortunately, regex in journalctl is an optional feature that is decided at compile time.

Your distro probably did not compile that support. The best approch would be to open a feature request
on your distro's bugtracker.

Alternatively you can recompile systemd yourself and add that support, but that's a bit more complicated

(btw, you only replied to me, not the mailing list. Not a big deal, just pointing it out so you don't forward further questions just to me)